Sunday, September 25, 2011

I want some feedback!

So it has come to my attention *cough* hubby *cough* that sometimes my posts are kind of long.  Ok, my posts are almost always long.

I recognize the current blog pattern is long posts less frequently.  I have a tendency to ramble and try to explain everything completely.  BUT...I can change!  I could go for the shorter/lighter/more frequent posts instead:  Would you like to know what color I just painted my toes?? (Maple leaf red, btw).

To find out what my dear friends/family/readership prefers to read, I've created a poll at the top of right column.  Let me know if you think the posts are too long, just right, or not clear/long enough.

Constructive criticism is necessary for all growth.  So let 'er rip!  You have until 9/30 (Friday) to let me know what you think.....Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Zack is listening.....