Thursday, September 29, 2011

One more day for polling!

That's right...one more day to cast yer opinion on blog style.  Please vote and reassure me that I have more than 4 readers.  It's lonely out here in cyber space!  

As for rambles: tomorrow is the annual Vet college research symposium.  All the students (MS and PhD) are required to present posters or a talk of their research projects, except for us newbies who haven't been in lab long enough.  It's going to be an interesting mix of clinically-oriented stuff as well as basic science research.  I saw a couple of posters early and I think it's going to be cool (how common tap water contaminants cause mouse embryo developmental defects...yikes!)  It's always good to know what your compet...I mean, colleagues are up to.  heehee!


So bring on the pastries, Folgers coffee and non-dairy creamer!  (standard scientific-talk fare)  Hope my arse doesn't go numb from all the sitting.  The only other thing I have tomorrow is a seminar class which consists of attending an hour long talk by a visiting professor.  Yup....lots of sitting tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. I was TRYING to post the other day about the padding on yer arse...but I think that stuff dissipates with age! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Zack is listening.....