Saturday, February 12, 2011

MAIL CALL!!!

I GOT ACCEPTED TO THE DVM/PHD PROGRAM!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pant*pant*pant*

It's official, and the whole trajectory of my life changes.  I know it was likely after I got into the DVM program, but still.....you never know until you've got it on paper, and now I've got it on paper :-)

Tonight, hubby and I are celebrating at Duner's and I'm just going to revel in it.  Tomorrow I'll think about the fact that I'm celebrating getting to work my a$$ off for the next 7-8 yrs.  Celebrating getting to take many more extremely hard classes, board exams, qualifying exams and thesises.....oh, I have so much to look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. But you're going to have a blast over those 8 years! I hope you'll find the time to keep up your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She better keep up with the blog! This sissy-poo ain't getting enough details between yelling at the kids "Don't lick that!" and catching up on general family drama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I hope to keep it going - it'll have to morph into the "life in school" blog rather than the "getting into school" blog. But you all know me...I'll never stop wanting to tell stories about the furries :-)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Zack is listening.....