Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yay for Saturdays!!!

And particularly Saturday morning :-)  Mmm, coffee-hot chocolate and "This Old House" on PBS (I've finally graduated from Sat morning cartoons!).  Got up to flurries this morning, but they're not supposed to last or accumulate.  I'm ok with that - I do love snow, but we're not equipped to handle it around here at all.  By "we" I mean pretty much all of central Virginia, but specifically in my case we've got two rear-wheel drive small trucks, one small snow shovel, and we live in the country with a relatively long driveway.  Not a good combo for lots of snow!!!

Well, this will be relatively short as I've got some pen-arranging to do for Dax's hopefully-imminent arrival.  Just as a heads up for folks, I imagine I'll be posting on the blog about twice a week/once a week when really busy.  That seems like a reasonable interval both news-wise and time-wise.  Well, off to bundle up to play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Zack is listening.....